The ladies over at Book Binge are having a little MeMe contest. The winner gets an ebookwise reader! All that is required to enter is to answer the following ten questions and leave a link to your responses in the comment section (for this contest) at Book Binge. The contest ends on the 31st.
1. What is your favorite Christmas romance to re-read each year?
Good question. I don't have an answer. All of the Christmas story's I re-read are not romance but my childhood favorites. Number one being Twas the Night Before Christmas.
2. What is your favorite Christmas movie/show?
A Christmas Story. Who doesn't love Ralphie?
3. What is your favorite Christmas cookie?
It's not really a cookie but Starbucks has these Cranberry Bliss Bars. To. Die. For.
4. When do you start Christmas shopping?
In October, Online only.
5. Do you re-gift?
6. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Jolly Old St. Nicholas. It was the first song I learned to play on my keyboard.
7. When do you get your Christmas tree?
The day after Thanksgiving.
8. Wrapping presents: Love it or hate it?
9. Who is the hardest person to buy for?
My mom. Ack!
10. Christmas tree: Real or artificial?
Real. Nothing says Christmas like the crisp scent of pine.